SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverratspaz

I think ive gone mad

riverratspaz
17 years ago

IS ANYONE ELSE FED UP WITH ALL THE BLAH?

What am i talking about right? Well lets get to the point. Lately, maybe not just lately but since ive been looking and going to meeting and such, i have been bombarded with new intros and new registrations and such that are CRAP (my opinion, in my eyes)

You see what im upset... maybe more to the point sickened by is the constant registration of CVs that DO NOT have improvements over the parents. Same color Same shape ETC. I mean what is the point of breeding if they all look the same? Maybe im crazy? But lately all i have seen is whats already out there. I want something new something different. If not form wise color wise.

I have alot of seedlings i like (love) but dont feel they are worthy registrars (spelling and grammer) so why register. Sometimes i think they are registering these crappy flowers for shear name-sake purposes (again grammer) you know just to name it something? After someone? And i get that some people pass on and people want to register one for them, but do you think they would want one of their seedlings that they didnt register for whatever reason to be registered and passed around just for remembrence sake? I wouldnt.

Blah Blah Blah. Tired of all the mud, want to see clearly hopefully in the near future? Will anyone listen? Will it ever change? Am i completely mad?

G

Comments (27)