SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16331601

no more...gardening...

14 years ago

nope...I have realized that I am not loving it at all. I hate all the $$$ I have spent over the past 3 years and nothing much to show for it. When I think of all the adventures I could have been on with those same $$$ I cringe.

I am off on my bike on Feb 25th from St. Augustine FL...wending my way West to San Diego CA...60 days and 3100 miles. The plants can fend for themselves. I only have one life to live and it won't be in just my backgarden/pool. At least not until I am OLD.

This is a fund raiser for my local food bank a 60/60/60 ride. My 60th year on this planet....60 days of riding....60 cents a day donated by everyone that loves their food bank ...so $36. A small price to pay to help those that can't help themselves in this ever increasingly complicated frightening world.

If you want to support my ride by giving a donation to your food bank, please do. I will have info as I traverse the Southern Tier of the US for anyone that is interested. We will be moving along the Gulf Coast and then the lowest part of TX and NM and then CA. I will log on as able from libraries etc to post progress.

Life has proven to be full....surprises as well as expectations. c

Comments (27)

Sponsored