SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thinman_gw

Snowy Day (1 Pic)

thinman
15 years ago

This is the view looking back to my barn today. I took the picture standing in my slippers in my new little greenhouse (woo, woo!)

{{gwi:618881}}

We are trying to decide if we are to the point where we are guaranteed a white Christmas, or if the weather switch might flip in the opposite direction in time to melt all the snow. Not too many years ago it would not even be a question, but we've been getting some weird warm spells during the last few winters.

Our local small town had their annual holiday open house last night, and it was festive to go from store to store in the snow getting free eats and drinks. And I do mean drinks. One of the Real Estate Agencies was pouring Champagne, which is pretty amazing considering the tough time for real estate lately. We also sampled some hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps and nibbled on assorted sweet tidbits.

I also bought a pair of new boots and then was teased by a friend who saw my shopping bag and said I looked like an out-of-towner who actually came to buy something, instead of just for scarfing up the free stuff. So DW said she would carry the bag. :-)

I hope the weather is being kind to you.

ThinMan

Comments (14)

Sponsored