SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurganics

Allow me to introduce myself, and my succulents.

laurganics
10 years ago

Hey there all! I've been lurking for awhile trying to learn a bit more about succulent care. I've really enjoyed watching you all truly root for each other's plants, it's adorable.
I'm Lauren, I'm a photographer and metalsmith, and I love plants. They bring me peace and lower my anxiety levels (as long as they don't die).
I also have a big mama aloe plant that all my pups come from, a few ferns, an ivy and a small indoor herb garden I am cultivating but I will not post pictures of those. I don't know the species and variety of half my succulents so I would appreciate some ID's from you guys! Also you will notice some of my plants are distressed. I would greatly appreciate it if you all recognized what you see as either sunburn, over or under watering, rot, disease, etc so I can save my plants. A few of these were rescued from my sister in laws wedding. They were used as table decor, planted in the wrong soil and totally over watered. A few didn't make it by the time I got home to replant. I don't know how to post a gallery yet so bear with me as I post each individually.

In this image are 2 plants I would like ID'd. (The middle plant and far right) They are both in distress, the second has a close up of the brown spots on the middle plant.

Comments (26)