SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
queensinfo

Meyer Lemon Question

queensinfo
10 years ago

I saw the other thread aobut slowly reducing light prior to bringing indoors but i have a follow up question. I saw one or two of what i think were scale and there are a couple of tiny webbings on a leaf or two. My plant is still outside so the webbing could be spiders. I have read in the past to treat the plant prior to bringing indoors. Can someone recommend a product to treat with? Neem Oil (is there a brand or manufacturer or mix that is favored)? How often to treat, once a week for 2 to 3 weeks? Should it be done morning, night, daytime?

Also, if i bring the plant in when the nighttime lows are below 50, when should i bring the plant in fulltime, daytime temps below 50 also?
A picture of my plant is below. The tallest branch is about 5.5 feet tall. If you search here (or if i can still find them), you can see a picture of my tree when it arrived. It was in sad shape but has grown ridiculously this summer. The bricks face S-Sw and i think it really likes all of the reflected heat. It is just starting to bloom in a spot or two.

Comments (12)