SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16331601

Fall in NYC...

User
15 years ago

I got here a week ago and have enjoyed spectacular weather...till today ! WOW it has rained and spit snow and been windy....COLD. But we will be back to gorgeous weather on Thursday.

Here is what I have done to enjoy the glorious Fall:

Tuesday after I arrived I biked 2 laps around Central Park just to get back into the swing of things.

Wed. biked with my brother to do errands.

Thurs. biked 3 laps around the park and then over to the Hudson Greenway and looked at the river and Eleanor Roosevelt statue.

Friday bike to Piermont with friends had lunch by the water and biked back 50 miles round trip - gorgeous leaves

Saturday biked in the City to do errands as the rides were cancelled due to predicted rain ( which didn't come til dusk). Took pics for ThinMan at the Greenmarket.

Sunday took the train with 68 other NYCC members and went to New Haven CT and biked the North Shore to Guilford and back to New Haven. WONDERFUL leaves and views. Biked the Yale campus after...very beautiful. total 60 miles biking, train back to Manhattan and then biked to the Village Vanguard for a fabulous jazz concert....Anat Cohen.

Monday biked with 2 friends to Nyack NY and had lunch and then biked back to Manhattan . total 65 miles biked.

Tues : COLD and RAIN...biked to gym and store. walked to meet friend for lunch on upper East side. that is all

Plan to bike with friends on Thursday to Scarsdale. So far this is a great trip. Caroline ( pics after I return to Alabama)

Comments (6)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor