SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Hurricane time and damage I will try and avoid. Wish me luck Plz

meyermike_1micha
12 years ago

Yes friends. It is official!

We are going to get hit direct with a category 1 hurricane with winds in excess of 80 miles and hour.

My local area puts the center of this Hurricane directly over my house and surrounding communities.

I had to dodge a tornado, the earwigs, a very hot summer, a bumb foot, hail storms, and now a Hurricane?

I have been debating if I should carry all my potted plants into safety with a luck of help and one leg.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope the wind does not do damage and if so, I will be hobbling around during the peak of the storm bringing them in one by one.

Maybe all this rain on its way will drown all the earwigs! They are saying 12 inches and more and the ground is already saturated. Maybe the tree blocking most of the full sun in my yard will be knocked over, about the second thing that could come out good from this.

Maybe all that rain will wash all the residues out of my pots and give me lots of nice perfect pH watering.

Maybe I should pull my surf board out since the ocean is less than a half hours drive.

A little of white water rafting on the river behind my home?

Just some positive thinking..lol

It is thunder storming as we speak and the storm has not yet here until tomorrow am.

Wish me luck, please..:-)

Comments (5)