SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Surprise Surprise Surprise

lovelyiris
16 years ago

Dear Friends, when I started this Secret Santa Exchange I just thought it would be a fun thing to do. Never in a million years would I have expected so many loving caring individuals wanting to give to just one more person without expecting anything in return.

This truely is an amazing bunch of people.

Today I received a big package from Kristy. Of course I didn't have a trade or anything going on with her so I was brought to tears when I looked inside and found so many goodies she sent.

I got this cute little tiny radio I can clip to my side and listen to while I'm working in the yard or greenhouse. She was thoughtful enough to include batteries for it too.

Next was an Hawaii Pink Plumeria. I've heard all of you talking about Plumeria's and really wanted one. I just hope there not as addictive as these brugs. (grin) Oh, and she did send me a brug cutting too, along with a bunch of different seeds, and some darling little stickers.

Now, I hope all of you are enjoying the sharing with one another as much as I am. Because what I see from my end is alot of individuals sharing with more than just one person. For these people I want to say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart for sharing the spirit of Christmas with others simply out of the goodness of your hearts.

I personally know there is not a group of better people anywhere on this website. The people on this forum win hands down.

Oh, and the people from TEXAS, Ya'll really do know how to share the love and the spirit even to those folks that say You Guys. LOL That was suppose to be funny.

Merry Christmas and there are a few more surprises out there for other people on this sight.

Put a smile on someones face and if might just mean all the difference in the world to them.

Marian

Comments (17)