SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
midnightsmum

Weekend Trivia -- Sunday

Well, Happy Sunday, and Happy Father's Day to all of the Fathers out there! It is going to be a boiler! Not 10:00 am yet, and the mercury is already creeping past 80. I was going to walk over to my garden later, but we'll see. This might be a day for relaxation and ice cream.

I'm sure you've been following the news: Nik Wallenda fulfilled a life-long ambition on Friday! He crossed Niagara Falls from the US side to the Canadian side. Over the Falls themselves, at night!! Wow! There was wind and heavy mist - there always is. Anyone who has been there can attest to that. I was fortunate as a child to go there almost every summer, because I had a great-aunt who lived in nearby Welland. It never failed to impress. Even now, with reduced flow due to the hydroelectric generation, they remain a truly impressive sight!!

{{gwi:605870}}

So, I have two questions for you today!!

1. What 'formal ceremony' did Nik Wallenda have to complete upon arrival in Canada and what was his answer to the question posed to him?

2. How many cubic feet/minute of water flow, on average, over the American Falls, Bridal Falls and Horseshoe Falls:

a. 2 million

b. 6 million

c. 4 million

This is going to be a tough one to give clues for....or do you smart guys know this already??

Nancy.

Comments (14)

Sponsored