SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soulfire_gw

Tangelo

Soulfire
11 years ago

I had my Tangelo in a relatively sunny spot all winter long. I wouldnâÂÂt say that it LOVED the spot, but it appeared to be doing alright (flowers, plant growth). I put it outside in May and since that time, whenever the plant gets flowers, they eventually fall off, before or slightly after, producing the beginnings of fruit. In addition, no matter which way I face the plant, there is a section of it that has smaller, slightly yellowed leaves. I try to water it every other day and I fertilize it weekly. I have one large green fruit that started forming late autumn and is still there. I donâÂÂt have any real sun-room in my house, but the spot where I had it appeared to work well enough in the winter. I expected that, once it was out in the sun (my deck gets a pretty good amount of sun all day), the tree would start producing and even that one large fruit would start to turn orange. Instead, nothing much has changed and the flowers last an even shorter amount of time than when I had it insideâ¦

Comments (3)