SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

What is your most vigorous citrus tree?

Andrew Scott
13 years ago

Hi guys,

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything here and I am sorry. One of my other plant ventures has taken more of my time than usual. Okay, I have a tangerine seedling that is vigorous, a large Improved meyer lemon, and a dwarf keylime. Out of all of them, I have to say, the dwarf keylime is the most vigorous. This tree has filled in more than I thought possible in one season. I can say that Mike is to blame for this. I am convinced that it was his bottle of FP that he sent that is fully responsible. Mike no complaints here!! I wish the meyer would have had some more vegatative growth but considering the load of fruit it is holding, I am not surprised!! BTW..I posted a pic of my meyer onto an old post of Mike's citrus that was brought back a while ago. With this new post, I will add some more pics in a ew days but I have a mang otree coming tomorrow and another plumeria sometime this week. I also need to transplant probobly 20 or so passionfruit seedlings into pots. Busy! Busy! Busy!

Andrew

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!