SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eddiedewayne

seeds seeds seeds

eddiedewayne
15 years ago

hello, everyone!

I wanted to share with you all some photos sent to me by my dear friend jeri at botanical paradise in south florida.

{{gwi:586275}}

{{gwi:586277}}

{{gwi:586279}}

{{gwi:586282}}

{{gwi:586286}}

{{gwi:586288}}

{{gwi:586288}}

{{gwi:586292}}

{{gwi:586295}}

i am constantly telling jeri how fortunate she is to be able to step out back and see over 140 stock-size plants!

blooms everywhere!! and it's december, for heavens sake!..

how lucky can you get?

jeri is a smart cookie and a hard worker. she's busy hybridizing and has some very interesting crosses she's working on. best yet, i get first pick of the new seeds

and it's going to be so hard to choose!

i just hope i can keep it under 500!!!i don't want to seem greedy! i'll be tempted to keep all of the confusion crosses for myself,she has lots of kongmansia crosses, lots of double yellows and pinks. just too many to choose from!

i haven't seen the brugs that we transplanted inland at the ranch since we put them in 2 months ago, but jeri tells me they are all doing well. Every one is over 5'! on my next trip down, we'll go out to check on them. you should see us out in the field, me and my boots covered in dirt and jeri dressed to the nines and tiptoeing through in her gucci pumps, hoping to get back to the caddie unsoiled! lol lol lol

hope you enjoy the pics

happy gardening

eddie

Comments (18)