SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carmie2

Who Wants To Play BINGO??.....

15 years ago

Who Wants To Play BINGO??...

{{gwi:583534}}

Since, the forum is so big.. I can't possibly send a Christmas gifts to everyone ..I thought this would be a fun way, to still be able to give one of my forum buddies a Christmas gift! (sorta-like name drawing )

***WINNER PRIZE***

The lucky bingo Winner will receive (a box full of White Noid Cuttings!!..LOL just kidding, just kidding!!!) It's a gift from me to the Bingo Winner!

**HOW THE BINGO GAME WORKS!**

I'll post a list a of words later on, and you decide and pick "25 words ONLY" out of the list!

....Once you have decided on the 25 words you want, MAKE SURE to print a list (your bingo card) for yourself and then also, email me the 25 words youÂve picked.. AND PLEASE send me your list in alphabetical order.

This game is played in a BLACKOUT pattern

Meaning you must get ALL the words on your list in order to win!

I'll have one of my family members pull 4 to 5 words every day and I'll post them each day until someone gets Bingo!

It's ok to post and say that you got all 3 that day or none... but don't share your words with anyone!

Once you get BINGO and BEFORE shouting it on here...Please email me, to have your list verified that you have blackout..

(In the event that there is more then one Bingo, the first person to get their card emailed to me is the winner!... I'll verify it by the time on the emails

Sooooo.. What do you guys think?..You wanna play or Not?

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County