SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carmie2

~~Let's Play BINGO!!!~~

carmie2
15 years ago

It's B I N G O time!

I'll start with 10 words for now, if the game starts dragging.. I'll increase the list..

Are you ready???...Get Set......GOOOOOOOO!!!

DAY 1
Prancer

Ivy

Candy Cane

Pine

Ice

Sled

White

Chimney

Gloves

Snowsuit

Comments (150)

• carmie2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

LOL Brandy!! I thought for sure, you were going to be the one to bingo today!

• carmie2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

LOL!!..Dorothy, your to funny!!

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Wow!!!! This is getting (Intense)!!!!!!
    Three more words to go! LOL
    Fun game Carmie!
    Thank you for having it for everyone!
    Hugs,
    Karen

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

omg..well, the day isnt over yet..someone might come on and say they have it..

• funinthesunincl
    15 years ago

How much longer must we wait.....

{{gwi:579227}}

The excitement builds...

A N T I C I P A T I O N.........

Will there be media coverage of the crowning of the

GW Brug BINGO QUEEN????????

LMAO -- AGAIN!!!

~MJ

• jumpin4joy
    15 years ago

Come on give a bonus word 1 an hour till theres a winner. This is driving me nuts. LOL My English bUlldog is in Labor and my stupid butt is worried about Bingo. Like I said thats why I dont gamble. I cant believe I missed it today.... Im so close and someone is gonna steal it away... Boo Hoo...... By The way MJ you are as Nuts as me. LOL As soon a I decide to go to the vet there will be an annoucement and the Winner Is...... To B continued after the break... Brandy

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

NO WAY!!!!! There still isn't a winner? I was checking in to see who the winner was.

Dorothy and Brandy only need one last word...You Go Girls!!!

I think the one word per day is a good idea. If there isn't a winner today, then we all win tomorrow. Can you imagine the pandemonium? It would be like the last few seconds of an Ebay auction. LMAO.

Brandy, Congrats on the new puppies, you'll have to post some pics.

• maemae0312
    15 years ago

Well gals it aint me!!! I only got one stinking word today!!!!

Mary

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Brandy take care of you puppies. We take care of the bingo rofl

I just hope that I will not be late for the next words. haha ha I wonder if I can sleep tonight ?

• carmie2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Well Girls, since we still don't have a winner!.. I decided to keep all of you glued to your computer tomorrow.. LOL!...
    I'll be posting ALL the remaining words...(I am not saying what time tho..LMAO!!!

First to email WINS!!!

What you gals think..Fair enough or not?

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

omg this is going to be terrible!! lmao!! you are SO mean!! lol!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

OHHH NO!!!!!!!!!
    I want be home tomorrow :(
    Have to take my Mother to the Doctors....
    Will miss out BIG TIME.
    Oh ya'll have I'll check before I leave and after I got Home.
    Good Luck,
    Dorothy

• threas
    15 years ago

It sucks when you're at work & can't stay glued to the computer. Luckily, I don't work tomorrow.Ha Ha! But, I do bowl on Thursday mornings. I need the internet on my cell! LMAO
    Good luck everyone!

Theresa

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Carmen, it's only fair if you post before 6:45 AM when I leave the house, LOL! I like the idea of posting two words per day better.

• maemae0312
    15 years ago

Hey Threase.......You bowl????? I bowl also. One gal on my team is a bit younger than me and the other two, well are a tad older, I am not sure how old Sammie is, she is the younger of the 2........ but Miss Helen is in her late 80's. I am a terrible bowler tho....Miss Helen beats me all the time.

Mary

• jumpin4joy
    15 years ago

Well all my Bingo Pal. Emergency Trip to the vet Didnt fare well. 3 puppies and 2 were Water Babies. NOT GOOD!! they didnt make it and I am now bottle feeding the 3rd one. This was mommas first litter and I decided it would be her last. Mom has lost alot of blood And I am hoping all goes well with her. The vet said I could breed her again but I feelit is her best intrest not to. She looks like she feels awful. Normally things go great But tonight was so sad For me. I will be up all night with this baby because I know mom cant take care of it. I doubt I will be yelling bingo unless the coffee realllly Kicks in. :( Im just glad I went ahead and ttok her in to the vet instead of waiting. I dont think anyone would have made it. Brandy

• ladylotus
    15 years ago

Ah Brandy, so sorry to hear about your puppies. I hope mamma recovers quickly.

Waaaa I can not use my work computer for personal reasons. ha ha... Oh well, it has been really fun playing BINGO.

Thank you so much Carmie for the excitement.

~Tj~

• carmie2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

After reading most of your comments.. decided.. to post 3 words a day till we get a bingo winner!

Brandy, sorry about the puppies! Your a good Mama staying up all night!

• threas
    15 years ago

Brandy, so sorry about the puppies. I hope mom is going to be OK.I know you will be an excellent surrogate mom! Good luck.

Mary, I have been bowling for 21 yrs! Wow, has it been that long?LOL The league I'm on now switches bowlers every year. I didn't think I would like it, but you get to know everyone really well! I love it!

Theresa

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

THANK you Carmen. At least now I can sleep somewhat. I was going to suggest that you post around 4:30 am rofl

Brandy that is really sad for you and the mamma. Now you make sure that this little pup is getting all the love it needs to give it back later on when it can. I'll say a prayer for you to have the strength and the mamma to recover and get well so she can take care of her baby.

Lucy

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

I can PLAY!!!
    Someone may get BINGO but I still have a shot!!!
    Dorothy

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Brandy I am about the pups. Hope the mom will be Ok.
    Hang in there,
    Hugs,
    Dorothy

• jumpin4joy
    15 years ago

mom is perking up but definatly Groggy and weak. Baby Boy has a big appetite. I hope I can keep up.

Thanks everyone. Thanks you to Carmie... Now I stand a chance. LOL

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Brandy, I'm so sorry you lost some pups. That first litter is always iffy how it will go.
    But glad to hear that the one pup has a hardy appetite, that's a good sign. Hope mommy feels better tomorrow.
    (((Hugs)))

Deb

• taz56
    15 years ago

Hi! Brandy, sorry about your puppies hope mom feels
    better soon! Glad the lil'boys hanging in there give
    him plenty of milk, love, and kisses from me!
    Hugs Susan:)

• luvmy3afhounds
    15 years ago

Oh Brandy, My heart goes out to you. I am sorry about the pups and am glad you made the right choice to go to the Vet.
    I will pray that Mama dog returns to health and baby boy survives and is very healthy and for strength for you to take care of them.
    Can't wait to hear who the Bingo winner is! I don't think anyone wants to the game to end as it is so much fun!
    Good Luck everyone! Thanks again Carmen!
    Joyce

• funinthesunincl
    15 years ago

Good Luck Brandy....
    We had to bottle feed 11 newborns when our lab, Duchess, had hers. Make sure no air bubbles when mixing the formula...that's not good. Keep him warm...

Will be thinking about you, the 'lil momma, & the 'lil guy!!!!

~MJ

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Carmen you know this is really not funny. At least with the newbie contest Brenda gave us a TIME hahahahahaha I am clued to the chair and have to keep my postings short just so I can click on your Bingo thread when it changes color

good luck to the ONE that will be the one saying BINGO

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

Brandy, I am sorry about the puppies, I hope mom and the lil guy come thru A-OK.

• funinthesunincl
    15 years ago

Lucy...

Those 'cheeks' are something else!!!!!

~MJ

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

NJ you are teasing not only me. ha ha ha I can just see the site crashing because of user overload roflmao

Lucy

• taz56
    15 years ago

Shake that booty! shake, shake!
    Lol! Morning Ladies!
    Susan

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

As the message left I saw the *n*.
    Morning Susan

I know the folks with dial up will hate us roflmao

Lucy

• taz56
    15 years ago

Morning Lucy!
    Susan

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

are we having fun yet?

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

waiting waiting waiting have to leave at 10...
    waiting
    Good morning everyone,
    Dorothy

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Carmen do not post the next 5 minutes...I promise I make it shorter this morning... But got to use the thrown now

roflmao

Lucy

• taz56
    15 years ago

Hey Sis, been waiting on
    you to show up! Morning!
    Susan

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

dang I saw this pop up and I thought she put the words up, lol. That woman has got us all glued on here!!!!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

hey Susan
    I think Carmen is teasing us!!!
    Dorothy

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

I think so too, I think she is laughing her head off about us!
    Seeing this thread pop back up to the top, and you have to quick click on it..It reminds me of bidding for something last minute on ebay!! lmao!!

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

she sure does hahahahahaha oh at least I now know that I am GLUED to the chair hahahahaha thanks Daniella. My brain only knows ONE word right now and that is BINGO lol

Lucy

I tricked ya, didn't I ! You thought I would be gone for FIVE minutes. I cut it short

• taz56
    15 years ago

Lol! Sorry!
    Susan

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

lmao Lucy..geez I hope you washed your hands, LMAO!!

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

My fingers can not type that quickly

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

not fair not fair, I have to take the 9 yr old to school now!!!!!! maybe I can keep her home today? lmao, just kidding.

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

BRB

• taz56
    15 years ago

Sis, could be, you feeling better?
    Susan

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

do not worry. I will keep an eye on this!

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

LMAO GG!!! I have 1 more min..she forgot to brush her teeth..
    o this is terrible...