SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Brugs ? What Have I got myself into???

lovelyiris
16 years ago

Well this is one of the most interesting forums I've been on in a long time.

You folks keep me laughing all the time. Since I'm new to brugs I need to ask a few quesions.

To Bubble or not to bubble? To root in water or plant in soil? To keep inside, or in a small hot greenhouse with lots of humidity. I think I have 2 glasses that I don't have brugs in.(yet) LOL

A couple of you have been kind enough to share this new addiction by sending me some cuttings in the mail. Thank you so much for caring enough to share with other plant lovers.

My bar area is covered with cuttings of BRUGS, daylily seedlings, canna seedlings, and a few other seedlings or plants I'm trying to root. Did I mention I can't use my table because it has all kinds of plants on it? LOL

I planted a bunch of the BRUG cuttings in just reg. potting soil from Lowes. Do I need to yank them out and plant them in a different kind of soil? These little jewels didn't cost me anything but the postage. I still want them to survive and have a happy homelife. LOL I don't want to bring them up in a disfunctional home/pot/water/whatever. I guess I should start spraying them with asprin water too huh? Give my new brugs an asprin and they can show me in a day or two if they are feeling better.

Rolling eyes and wondering what the postage would be to have someone send me a 3 to 4 ft log. to try rooting in a trench here in TEXAS. HUmmmmm now that's gonna be my next project.

Tech- maybe you should consider putting in a revolving door to the garage. LOL I can just see you running back and forth with all the stuff in your hands.

I'm going to go look at my brugs real close and see if I see anything going on.

I hope none of them are turning up their toes.

Happy Gardening and Bruging Marian

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus