SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tabithawc86

Please Help me with my Sickly Dwarf Lemon Tree

tabithawc86
15 years ago

Hi! I am new here. I purchased a dwarf Lemon tree off of Ebay. I have never had prior problems of purchasing off ebay, I have a lot of healthy plants that have come from Ebay, actually. When my lemon tree had arrivd it was about 6 inches long and COVERED with signs of insect infestation. I checked throughly and only found one bug that looks something like a spider. I sprayed a garlic solution on it for extra protection. ALSO when I recieved my tree I noticed Large white, almost look like fading white spots on the leaves fairly large. It was before the garlic solution so it is not that. I am dumbfounded. I have never seen anything like this before. I had problems trying to return it and now I see this somewhat as a challenge to make this poor little tree thrive. Any advice on what this could be? A fungus of some sort? Do you think I have gotten all of the insects? I use organic soil and fertilizer just like with all my plants. This is my first citrus tree, So I am going to need a little help. Thank you!

Comments (3)