SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wolfen_gw

SS Package arrived here TOO !!!

wolfen
15 years ago

When I came home from work yesterday, my package was waiting for me !! I was from a beautiful,very generous, loving person from Arkansas, and contained 20 brug cuttings, some already rooted!!!!

They were : Susi-Q, ADeline, Orange Slush, Cherub, Janet Reno, Tiara, Gemini, Hiawian Dbl White, Day Dreams, Neon Pink, Little Moon, Pink Perfection, Dr. Suess, Double Delight, Creamsickle, Apricot Moon Flower, Versi Peach, Peach Candida, Dreamsickle, and N.O.L. !!! Almost all were ones I did not have !!!!

Then: Four Super sized cuttings of Eppi's, labled "Yours truely"... I have been wanting Eppi's for a very, very long time.

And Then: TWO cuttings of "Cup Of Gold". ( Someone PLEASE tell me about these!!!!)

AND THEN: Eleven packages of seeds.... Double purple / white Datura, 4-O-clocks- mixed colors, Grandpa Otts morning glory, Autumn Beauty Sunflower, Moulin Rouge Sunflower, Tasmanian Poppy, Double Yellow Datura, Single Lilac Datura, Monarda-Cambridge Scarlet, Tithonia Mexican Sunflower, and Mixed Morning Glory seeds.

I think I know who sent this wonderful box, and I am so overwelmed by the generosity that it brought tears to my eyes, knowing that much time and thought was put in to it despite all that has happened in the last few weeks.

So , I have many "Green " Babies to look after this winter, and that brings me such joy, watching them develop roots and leaves, and wondering what the flowers will look like next summer.

Thank you, my Secret Santa, you are precious!!!

Sandra

^,,^

Comments (12)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012