SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvmy3afhounds

***Mystery*** -SS- Santa Elf or Elves???

luvmy3afhounds
15 years ago

Hello,

I had been scrambling around moving furniture & cleaning with torn cartilage in the knee-cap (OUCH!!!) I shattered years ago. Found out at the last minute my brother & his family, plus my mother were coming to Tulsa for Thanksgiving. I called my brother to ask something and then found out NO, they are not coming!!! I was also upset as it will be the five year anniversary of losing my beloved afghan hound Aleina to Cancer. She was the light of my life, the girl I never had.

So...I am filling out my Bingo list for Carmen & my husband brings in this five foot tall package. I thought it was grow light bulbs that my brother was going to bring and he must have mailed them instead. I didn't open the package.

I finally opened it & took out a beautiful angel & started crying. Since Aleina died I have put angels on her grave & every year my friend or sister give me an angel, & here was an angel!!! The pic below is her grave beneath the hydrangeas under my bedroom window.

{{gwi:575635}}

So you mystery angel elves just don't know how touched I was!!!!! Then there was an endless box of wonderful goodies!!! My Brindei was there to help me and she was checking out one of the two boxes of liver treats for the hounds!!!! Woof, Woof you!!!! The box it was mailed in is behind her.

{{gwi:575637}}

Wooooo hooooo!!!! Tulips & Paperwhites in a beautiful gift box! Brindei is helping untie the bow!!!!

{{gwi:575638}}

The next picture is so amazing you won't believe all the wonderful gifts I received! I still don't believe it!!! But then yes I do!! The people on this list are nothing short of the best you could ever hope to meet and then to be able to share a love of plants and animals is icing on the cake!!!

{{gwi:575641}}

The following is a list of the delightful gifts from these wonderful elves or elf:

Paperwhites. Ziva **Fun, Haven't grown these in years!!!****

Tulips pink & white- 2 packs **Beautiful! I only have 2 tulips!***

Ginger roots- curcuma cordata ***I am going to look this one up! Love Ginger!!***

Brugs:

Wild Thing, Sunset, Cherub, Sun Goddess, Rosea **Great! I don't have these***

Plastic Seed Envelopes ***I was trying to figure out where to buy these***

Flower Mailers ***Beautiful! I will use them!***

Seeds: ***I am thrilled with all of the seeds! Now I get to try and grow a brug from seed!

Thank you! Thank you!!!***

Datura: Stramonium, Pink Princess,Double Purple, Double Yellow

Brugs: Pink Sauvolean X Miss Emily McKenzie, Milk & Honey X Isabella & Dr. Seuss X Rolhkirch

Akebia Quinata Chocolate Vine, Three Leaf Akebia Chocoolate Vine, Holy Basil, Passiflora

Grenadilla & Edulis Flaricarpa, MG Sunrise Serenade, I.N.L. & Japanese MG Blue Picotee.

Red Castor Bean Carmencita.

Two boxes of Hollywood Stars Liver Treats ***Woof, Woof You!!!!***

Penguin socks, mug and towel ***So Cute!!! I love penquins!!! Got my socks!!!***

Angel ***Thank you from the bottom of my heart***

Plaque: Love is fragile handle with prayer **A very good reminder and how true!***

Garden boots ornament **So cute**

Picture Frame ***I have a frame that matches this!!***

Black Cherry Candle ***Smells wonderful!!**

Lip Balm ***Just in time, my tube just ran out!***

Sweet Pea Lotion ***Smells heavenly!!***

Coconut Lime Lotion ****I will feel like I am in the Carribbean..I be jamin!***

Face Tonic Mask ***Hope it can work miracles! Ha Ha!!!***

Mesh Soap Saver** I have heard of these & can't wait to use it!!!***

Lindor Truffles***Already sampled these...yum yum!!!***

Pepperidge Farm Brussel Cookies ***Haven't had these before...can't wait to taste!**

Chocolate Covered Cherries**** Ohhhh boy!!!***

Millstone Coffee, Hazelnut. French Vanilla & Chocolate Velvet***My hubby thanks you***

You will never know how truly wonderful you made me feel as this was package so very thoughtful and from the heart. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I will never forget this.

Joyce, Shelby & hounds Brindei, Meilissa & Kalei

Comments (15)