SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren_greenawalt

A. obesum and dorstenia hybrid question

L
11 years ago

I just got these two guys through the mail a couple weeks ago (~3wks).

The DR really looked like it got pretty banged up in shipment, which I was kind of bummed about. I have not since been able to get these leaves to shape up. I was wondering if all these leaves were bound to be dropped because of shipment/stress, or if it was due to the fact that I'm not 100% on their care yet?

-I also was curious as to if this should be pared down? It looks lanky compared to all pictures of small DR's I've seen. (including the one pictured from where I ordered)

As for the dorstenia hybrid - I was curious as to what it's care needs are? I've been concerned about it's seemingly non-existant growth in three-ish weeks. I have it outside at the edge of my covered porch. (good light, little if any direct sun)

I don't know if I'm treating it terribly, or if these are just slow growers. Despite much searching for the past couple days, I haven't found any posts that seem to have the same variables.

Help, as per usual, is insanely appreciated. These are of my first set of plants with caudex, so I'm a noob/sponge!

{{gwi:615025}}

{{gwi:615027}}

{{gwi:615030}}

-Lauren

Comments (2)