SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aloha_judy

My Jade plant looks strange. Please help. :(

aloha_judy
11 years ago

I bought a small jade plant from Home Depot a couple of months ago. I've repotted him into a bigger pot as you can see in this picture. He looked happy and green, but for some reason, one of his top leaves's edges started drying up and I have no clue why. When I came home today, I saw these small marks on the lower leaves that was never there before that looks like something burned or ate a small part of the surface. I'm worried that this "drying" is going to be a disease and spread to the other leaves. Has anyone seen anything similar to this? I haven't seen anything like this from the web or this forum.

I don't think I over/underwater it. I always wait for the top soil to dry out before throughly watering it. However I am worried that I may be watering it too much when I do but I always let the excess drain out. The soil that I use is the Miracle-Gro for Cactus, Palms, and Citrus so that it is better draining. My Jade plant lives indoors near the window and is North facing (the only window in my condo) so it only gets about 4 hours of direct sunlight everyday.

I appreciate any ideas you guys may have! Thank you!!!!

Comments (5)