SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrsvandike

HELP! Meyer Lemon Tree 1 year old

mrsvandike
14 years ago

I purchased 1 year old meyer lemon trees from Four Wind Growers last summer and one of them isn't doing so well. All summer it had fragrant blooms, and was full of leaves it even started lemons, but I had to pluck them!

Then fall came along, so I brought them inside, and all of a sudden the leaves started dropping, not changing colors or anything, just dropping. Now the ends are turning brown. A friend who has a few citruses suggested prunning it, and before thinking I prunned it! (She's never actually had any fruit!) The stems of the tree are browning, and some of them are even dried out! My moisture meter is on the 8-9 so it is a bit high. Light says its on 0 even though it's sitting in th sun, pH is at 7. They are planted in cactus soil (miracle grow brand) and I feed them about once a month with a miracle grow acidifier.

I have no idea what to do, since the other tree was located right next to it and they were both getting the same amount of light and water.

Here's a link to both my meyer lemon trees and my succesful fig tree, I'm unsure of what could be wrong.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/bananaslush101/

Please help! I think I will lay off the water this week and hope that helps.

Comments (10)