SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eddiedewayne

work work work

eddiedewayne
15 years ago

hello folks,

how are everyones brugs blooming ? i hope everyone got trades as good as mine on suzy's trade forum .

thank you shawn and lucy !

the brugs in field one have no flowers left , finally finished one field of cuttings . the trunks are the only things remaining . with winter coming so fast , i'm afraid thousands of cuttings will die in the cold . 2 more fields to go , i'm glad they are smaller . lol lol

jeri and i have almost decided what to ship to florida to hybrdize with. here is the stock plants we have choosen so far, but more may be added :

cherry slush

orange slush

pink dragon

pink panther

kongmansia

double la'mour

rubirosa

painted lady

brazillian treasure

berkonigin

chantilly lace

confusion

dream angel

masquerade

ludgers summer dream

olympic flame

pink smitty

remschield

confusion

daydream

dorthea

double apricot

superspot

rosella

joli

mini me

doosie

split decision

a. golden dreams

a. swingtime

phanomenia

phanomenal

angels exotic

a. sun beam

pink charm

these are going to be pod parents . i have collected a ton of pollen this summer of other brugs, for donor . i think next year i will need a bigger farm to grow out seedlings lol lol if anyone has already bred with any of these , please let me know how they did .

the local market and preparing for winter has been working me to death !!! but, nothing like the whip-slinging taskmaster website builder . she is always working me , and she knows i'm a cripple ( bad knee) . i hope to have time to work on it after i get everything in the greenhouse for the winter and all plants transferred to florida . i hope its up before the start of the year . i have problems enough typing with two hands , but i have surgery soon , so i will be using one . do you think if i begged the taskmaster , she may not whip me so hard ?lol lol

on a sad note ! i can no longer post pics on any site until they are water marked . with out these marks , they are being used by others without permission . i just down load hundreds of pic and hope to get them water marked soon .

hope all is well

happy gardening!

eddie

Comment (1)