SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cindy_q

Climbing Royal Gold

cindy_q
18 years ago

I am very new to roses and just bought my very first ones and now i'm a bit nervous that i'm not finding out a whole lot of information about them online. I had planned to buy one of the popular ones I read about on here all of the time. Was leaning towards something disease resistant that required little care like knockout roses, carefree roses or something along those lines but saw these today and maybe acted without thinking. So did I make a mistake? Does anyone have these or know anything about them or what kind of care they need or if they hopefully are a good first choice? Wish I hadn't acted so rashly they also had double delights that I actually had in my cart and then at the end put back and now I just looked them up and found all kinds of info on them. Ah well.

On another note, I'm not a reall fussy gardener and had been leary about doing roses at all because I am under the impression that they need a lot of specailized care that I'm just not familiar with and mostly don't really care to do. So does anyone recommend any shrubby rose bushes or climbers that just need water and fertilizer every now and then? Also I just love pastels.... Any suggestions?

Thanks for any advice or comments,

Cindy Q

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES