SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
central_cali369

Miscellaneous succulent pics

Central_Cali369
14 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm not a frequent poster here, but I do enjoy peeking in every once in a while and love looking at everyone's pics. I finally got myself to take pics of my succulents and share them with you all. They aren't anything rare but here they go anyway.

These are some nice colorful succulents and an Aloe Arborescens near the top. This area was planted last fall and most plants were started from cuttings from friends and family.

{{gwi:587515}}
Crassula. I think this is Campfire, but it's not getting enough sunlight to turn red. Still, a couple of leaves show a hint of red.

{{gwi:587517}}
A closer look at the echeverias and other succulents. Some of these got sunburned last week with 107F.

{{gwi:587519}}
An unknown Agave. Does anyone know what type it is?

{{gwi:587521}}
This is a section of lawn that I've recently upturned and planted with drought tolerant plants. It use to be the two palms surrounded by a sea of grass, now they are surrounded by aloes, agaves, hesperaloe, furcraea, echeveria, dypsis decipiens, Erica Mammosa, beschorneria...plenty of cool plants.

{{gwi:587523}}
A closer look at a section of lawn I ripped out and planted with succulents. There's an Aloe Ferox trio at the top of the mound, some clumping aloes, echeverias, erica mammosa, furcraea...

{{gwi:587525}}
And lastly, An overall look at the patio which use to be surrounded by grass. Now, i'm waiting for creeping thyme to fill in and for the succulents to begin to show off. There's also a dypsis decipiens near the right of the pic, as well as on the other side of the patio that blends in with the surrounding plants.

{{gwi:587527}}
Well, there you go, I hope you enjoyed them. And please, let me know what you like and what you don't like!

Comments (4)