SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hijole

ideal soil conditions for ocotillos in pots

hijole
12 years ago

Hello everyone and a good afternoon, I have a question on the Ocotillo cactus. I have one but I was wanting to plant it in a diffrerent pot and since I have this vast information at my computer I thought, "Who do I ask, of course my friends on the forum and thank you in advance because I really have appreciated all the help and from everyone. So my Q. is, what are the best soil conditions and heat conditions for this guy, I know it likes the sun and some pretty basic stuff so any and all info will be good. Threw experimenting one time I just by chance put one up against a black colored wall and it seemed like the extra heat really was appreciated by the plant so I was thinking, ok, He likes this extra heat but now I want to take him out of the black 5 gallon plastic container and place him into a nice looking pot I got for him and I cant wait to do this so as soon as I received sone 411 I am going to be on it. Alright guys & gals start your engines. Lol thanks cuz I really appreciate this.

Comments (5)