SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

OT Pix, maybe help w/some ID's? plz?

daniellalell
15 years ago

I have brug buds I am waiting on, so no pix of those, but I have a couple dats here, including one I found growing in the woods next to a stream on Saturday behind DD's soccer field. O and a pic of Emerald Frost, putting on some nice pretty foliage.

Double Purple Dat

{{gwi:552787}}

{{gwi:458209}}

Moonflower opening

{{gwi:458210}}

Pink Blackberry Lily? were supposed to be all orange..surprise!

{{gwi:552788}}

Gazania..I think this is Vanilla Ice

{{gwi:552791}}

Dahlia

{{gwi:552794}}

Triple Yellow Dat that Hannah had her way with, found it out of the knocked over pot. no roots..I stuck it back in the pot, and the flower actually still bloomed..was open about 30 hrs and then the whole plant died.

{{gwi:552796}}

Kristy..THIS is the canna bulb you sent me, lol. Not including the pot it is over 6'

{{gwi:552798}}

Emerald Frost..had buds, but the rains after Hannah knocked those off...just my luck..figures.

{{gwi:552800}}

This is the datura I found in the woods. Bloom was ragged and ripped, but SUCH a pretty lilac color. The colors didn't come out right in the pic. The anthers were electric blue..awesome color. I didn't have a shovel, but the ground was so wet I was able to pull it gently and get alot of roots with it..transplanted it into the yard..seems to be doing OK..has 2 buds. We'll see what happens.

{{gwi:552802}}

Variegated Liriope bloom

{{gwi:552804}}

Morning Glory Tree

{{gwi:458211}}

Another plant found in the woods. ANy clues a to what it is?

{{gwi:338326}}

DH saw someone was throwing this out..2 palms in a pot, and brought it home for me..they need love.

{{gwi:552807}}

Dahlia

{{gwi:552809}}

Another wild thing found growing on the streambank. ANy clues as to what it is?

{{gwi:338330}}

{{gwi:338331}}

Lisianthus Echo Blue

{{gwi:552812}}

{{gwi:552814}}

A Northern Green Frog I caught at a pond yesterday, brought him home and so far he seems to like his new pond home. Gotta go back and get him a girl..I want babies. I almost had another one, but it slipped through my fingers, and I almost went face first into the water trying to grab it out of the air, lol.

Now, if I can only find some elusive little gray tree frogs.

AT this point I am ready to pay for frog choruses..ok almost ready to pay, lol.

{{gwi:458229}}

Dahlia opening

{{gwi:552816}}

Still working on collecting rocks and boulders for the pond..almost have enough. Going back to the woods and stream tonight while DD is having another soccer practice.

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting