SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

Hey Everyone!! I missed you guys!!!

daniellalell
15 years ago

I'm BaaaaaAAAAck!!!! Had no internet for awhile there, PC had to have an overnight away from home to get fixed up as well. Hopefully all is good now. I missed everyone!! Feels like I have been gone forever!!! I see I have alot of pix to look at and alot of catching up to do.

I hope everyone is doing well, and getting lots of blooms!

I got more frogs last week. Caught a female Southern Leopard Frog, and a baby female Bullfrog. No pics of the lil bullfrog yet, but here are a couple of the others. It's funny cuz the Male Northern Green Frog croaks whenever the dogs bark, we joke and say he's a watch-frog, lol. Makes me so happy when I hear him.

And some other OT pix. Waiting on lotsa brug buds. The rains and winds from Thurs night thru this morn knocked alot off, lost alot of leaves, and some got knocked down and small branches broken off, but no major damage.

'The President' Clematis..surprised to see it blooming again.

{{gwi:549261}}

Nicotiana Mutablis 'Marshmallow' along with Passies wrapping around the wild cherry tree. Nicotiana is over 8' tall!

{{gwi:549262}}

Female Southern Leopard Frog

{{gwi:549263}}

Male Northern Green Frog

{{gwi:549264}}

A double or triple white Dat just opened this morn..the middle is stuck up inside, I don't know if it will come out or not.

{{gwi:549266}}

O, another pic of the female Southern Leopard Frog.

{{gwi:549268}}

The kids named the frogs. My son named the N. green frog 'Trevor'.

9 yr old DD named the baby bullfrog 'Sprinkles'

and the 4 yr old DD named the S. Leopard Frog 'Flashy'

So happy to be back!!! :)

Comments (27)