SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gottahosta

One time offer!! Cuttings for Newbies who post regularly only!

gottahosta
15 years ago

Okey, many someones shared their brug cuttings with me, over the last two years.

I said I would not do this this Fall but......... I am willing to share my cuttings with 5 newbies ( who post on this forum fairly regularly). Each box will be $15.00 (covers postage, shipping material and a little wear and tear on me)and packed with my very good choice of brugs, sent Priority. No choosing, sorry!!!

If you want to make sure not to get duplicates, email me your brug list. Not your wants list but your actual list. I will email you my address when I get your email. Your package will be sent after I receive your check or MO, and after I take cuttings in mid-to-late October.

******I'M NOT TAKIMG ORDERS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!******* Don't ask right now!!!

I'll honor the first 5 newbies who post here regularly who respond after 10:00pm ET tonight, so more folks can see this and not feel left out cause they did not see this post in time (that's me in the past; I'm projecting my own disappointment for missing out before!! LOL). I'll be at a football game so will not get back online til late!

***** Now, that said, my offer still stands ..... that if anybody can make it to my neck of the woods, in NE Georgia, you can get a truck full of cuttings, if you so want, anytime toward late October. Just let me know ahead of time.

Yippee- come and get 'em folks! Altanta? ya hear me!!!

Brenda

Comments (112)