SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

Thank you Brandon!!!! JorjaBoy!!!!

daniellalell
14 years ago

OMG now I know why that boy was huntin me down, lol.

Brandon, thank you soooooo much!!! Now, I'm gonna brag!! LOL!

Guys, I got such an awesome surprise pkg from Brandon on Saturday..I missed the mailman cuz I was in the backyard, so I went to the PO. The guy brings out this huuuge package..and I'm like, no way! Are you sure that's mine?!?!? LOL!

CHeck this out!!!

{{gwi:547665}}

I am so glad I drove to the PO and didnt walk! LOL!

SO I start opening it and let me tell you, this boy is amazing! Besides the AWESOME stuff he sent me, the ingenious way he packed this box to ensure the safety of the contents..

Just take a look at this gorgeous Winter Daphne!!! There was no way this was arriving banged up.

{{gwi:547666}}

So, I'm looking at this thinking this is it, and I was thrilled with just the Daphne! There was no way I was expecting more..yet, when I removed the cardboard protecting the daphne from getting jostled around..there was even more underneath!!!

{{gwi:547667}} {{gwi:547668}}

Besides the beautiful Winter Daphne, he sent me, Stephanotis cuttings, Black Kinght Butterfly Bush cuttings,

2 cuttings of his beautiful single white Brug, A baby Mimosa tree, Mimosa seeds, Wax Beans to grow for Lola, 2 kinds of Echinacea seeds..did I leave anything out?

I even unpacked it on my one and only lil patch of grass the Daisy dog hasnt destroyed yet, so the pics would look nicer, lol..

I guess I forgot to take the pic of how the Daphne was staying in place besides what you see. Brandon took a priority box, cut a hole in the bottom to fit the pot in, flipped that smaller box upside down, taped the flaps to the inside of the big box, and stuck that pot in there. She was very stable in there. I truly am amazed at your packaging Brandon!

I can't thank you enough for your sweet generosity.

((((big hugs))))

BTW, everything is doing great!!! :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida