SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mssunflower_gw

Merry Christmas to All and to ALL A Butterfly Year!

mssunflower
15 years ago

Although it has been a while since I posted here, I have been lurking in the shadows of this forum and keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a Very Merry Christmas and thank you all for all of the shared knowledge and experiences you have so graciously brought to this forum. You have helped me to stretch my knowledge of butterflies in ways that I never imagined (I even submitted butterfly pictures to the National Geographic International Photograph Contest which is a first for me and no I didn't win.)and ladobe, I really am trying to learn the taxonomic names and for an old lady, that's not so easy, but I will continue trying to stretch my mind around those latin names and just know that I am holding you in my prayers and thoughts.

Each of you has been an inspiration in my pursuit of the butterflies. For those of you that I have been so blessed to meet in person, (Linda, Sandy, Susan), your generosity with plants, seeds, information and support has been wondrous indeed. MissSherry, your photos have been awesome and have spurred me to trying harder to take good butterfly pictures. Next year you really should submit some of yours to National Geographic because yours were much better than a lot of the ones I saw being submitted. The rest of you, I look forward to reading all your new experiences and finds in the new year.

So, until next year ---- MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

MsSunflower (Ms. Faith)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!