SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: Time ...time...where does it go?

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

As much as I love responding with posts to all the great stuff I get to read here that you all share. With the weather getting cooler and I can finally work outside more again. Time with the internet will be limited.

Get to spend all Weekend with my granddaughter. Who is looking forward to the Circus tomorrow.

But after my neighbor found her peace early this morning it will be hard to be cheery and happy.

I am not looking forward to the funeral. But I want to be there for her daughter. Luckily I was able to say good bye to here while I visited her a lot the last few weeks.

Give love while the people in your life are still alive. It shows. It pays off in big ways. Sorry for going on. Even when you know someone will leave this earth soon, it still leaves a emptiness in you that you can not fill.

Like it has been said so often here lately....enjoy every moment of every day. No matter how hard life is at some moments in time.

My thoughts are always with you my fellow gardeners. Hope all is going well and I will be back when things will get better with time.

Luzia

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County