SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovetogrowflowers

Just bought 3 Burgmansia and they look terrible. Pictures inside

lovetogrowflowers
14 years ago

Below are several pictures. Look at them and tell me in idiots terms where I need to start please. They look so bad. I bought just one, but the lady gave me two more for free. I only paid 10.99 for all three. I need advice on what to do. The leaves are all yellow and ugly looking. Some if the pictures below show that, and actually to me the pictures look better than the plants actually look in person.

My main concern is that even some of the new growth is yellow. Even the little small leafs that are just popping out of the main stem are coming out yellow. She said it is possible that being in the container they are in, and being fertilized could do that. They were sitting in direct sun. Someone else told me they have a nutrient deficiency. I'm already worrying and searched and found something called mosiac disease. Does these look like they have it?

Please advise me on where I should begin? Do I need to just cut back everything, leaving only the main stems and a few leaves or what. How can I bring these back to good health. I need advise on placement, best soil and whatever else you all can advise. I've never had one of these, and now I have three and don't know what to do. They're so ugly and yellow in person

PLEASE HELP!!! SERIOUSLY. They look more like picture number 12. Maybe not that bad, *LOL* Not sure what happened to that picture.

I'm just a guy who loves flowers and know nothing about them. I have a brown thumb instead of a green one. If these were yours, what exactly would you do, again, in idiot terms. I'm freaking out.

{{gwi:530078}}
{{gwi:530079}}
{{gwi:530080}}
{{gwi:530082}}
{{gwi:530085}}
{{gwi:530087}}
{{gwi:530089}}
{{gwi:530091}}
{{gwi:530092}}
{{gwi:530093}}
{{gwi:530094}}
{{gwi:530095}}