SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

What should I do about Co-Op CP?

15 years ago

Calling all involved in the spring brug Co-Op, and anyone and everyone else....

I had asked this question in my other post about CP blooming. Noone answered. I am so sure the CP's we got from the CO-Op are NOT CP's. Mary had posted her bloom pix as well as me, ours both look the same. Look like Coral Glow, NOT Coral Pink. Besides the color difference, the blooms come waaaay out of the calyx..Coral Pink is close to the calyx.

So, before I jump the gun and email TcTopCat1 to let him know, I want to know if you all think I should. I think I should.

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that we did not get what we were supposed to? I was really happy to be getting named ones from him. Especially Amber Rose, since its my two DD's names combined. (ones first name, and the other's middle name)

SO far Coral Pink is the only one that has bloomed for me, so it is the only one I can say is not correct.

I looked at his ongoing auctions, and he has another supposed "Coral Pink" up there, but that doesnt look like the ones Mary & I have OR the correct one either.

Looks like the ones we have color wise, but corolla is closer to the calyx.

Has anyone else bought from him & recieved mislabeled brugs from him before? I see he has a 100% fdbk, but people dont normally wait on a plant like this to bloom before leaving fdbk. (Ebay used to give you a time limit to leave your fdbk, dont know if they still do) So of course people are going to get a brug, they think is correct..hey its a brug..and leave pos fdbk right away describing the plants condition, shipping, etc. Nothing concerning the blooms, for they dont know yet.

I guess its a chance you take, and for the prices we paid..really? how could we have said no? lol. Name or no name, it was a good deal! I'm not complaining, I love my babies regardless..just disappointed that so far the only one that has bloomed isnt what it was said to be.

I don't think he should be passing this on as Coral Pink when it's not. That just ticks me off. Now I have to pass on yet another as a NOID. Amber Rose had better be the real Amber Rose. She was doing so sadly, but she's finally doing better in the last week..I really I hope I get a bloom off her soon.

Let me know what you all think..to email him or not?

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths