SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ams2009

GST cat, still hanging in sling, it has been almost 48 hours??

ams2009
14 years ago

He attached his sling on wednesday night/early thursday a.m., approximately 1-2am. He is still hanging there, his shape has changed somewhat, but he is still not quite in the shape that the other cat, who pupated outside on the host tree this past sunday, was in right before the chrysalis formed. I have him inside, I don't have him near a window, I was trying to give him some privacy, but should I move him somewhere close to a window where he can get some sunshine, or open a window and set him near it? I was afraid to move his "habitat" because I didn't want to cause his "sling" to break or get damaged, not sure how sturdy they are though. If anyone can offer me any advice as to whether I should be concerned that he has been "hanging" this long and still no chrysalis, please do. The cat that pupated on the host tree last sunday, stayed in the sling for quite a while too, not sure exactly how long but it wasn't this long, I don't think. thanks. here's a few pics of him... Does he look like he's progressing okay?

Here is a link that might be useful: GST/slowpoke

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County