SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trap7

hey everyone i got a whole bunch of CP's!!!

trap7
18 years ago

ok everyone, i just got a pitcher plany(nepenthes sanuinea) and some sort of other pitcher plant that looks like a cobra but its a pitcher called (sarracenia "lady bug". yea.. its about... 9'' tall. its cool. and i also have a tiny tiny sundew. yea. so im going to replant them. but in what and where. should i put them all in a fish tank and grow them together, i dont think its a good idea since the pitchers are diff from the sundew and VFT. yea. so i think imma leave my original pitche rplant on its own pot and the cobra looking one also by itself. actually im gonna repot them all in their seperate pots. is this a good idea? and another question is, how much sun should a VFT realy get? i mean it gets sun ALL day. and it seems to be scortching the little tiny traps. so what should i do with it? and how can i make it vigoursly grow? and tips? well thanks everyone. im happy with all my little plant friends. ill update all my plants to keep u people in touch. well thanks and bye.

-calvin, P.S. i also have a "sensitive" plant, is that just a regular or what? well THANKS!!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County