SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wantonamara

great day at the international CSSA convention.

I went down to the public sale at the Cactus and Succulent society convention. As I approached the hotel, there was a woman resting by the wall with her drop dead gorgeous Boophane distichas. and some fat caudex plants. I complimented her on her plants. I told her about a forum that had info on boophanes and many growers of it for her to research their needs. She told me that the lectures were great. I mentioned that I didn't have money to attend the lectures right now. She took her day pass off her neck and put it on mine sense she was leaving. I saw 4 lectures and bought a bunch of plants. I am happy and broke. Might be broker tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment and I always buy plants when my mouth is numb from needles. LOL. My Bank is right across the street from the hotel. Dangerous territory.I went a little Echinocereus crazy.

Anyway, here's my haul . I think I need to take back the E, scheerii. It is only hardy to 25. I am building my outdoor cactus garden.

Echinocereus papillosus, E. coccineus "Pink", E. eanneacanthus

{{gwi:558674}}

Echinocereus russanthus, E. bonkerae, E scheeri v. gentry, E. grandiflora hybrid

{{gwi:558676}}

Astrophytum capricorne, Agave utahensis elborespina, A. striata v. karasbergensis
{{gwi:558678}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus