SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

Frosty Pink going crazy!

moonie_57 (8 NC)
14 years ago

Thanks to our sweet Kasha, I have tons of Frosty Pink and they're blooming like mad! These are my first brugs and I'm just so thrilled to be caught up in this addiction. This fall I'll be begging and trading for more.

Kasha sent so many that I had plenty to share. It's wonderful riding up my street and seeing these things blooming in other yards. She had also sent Orange noids which haven't yet bloomed. One of them has buds... only one... and I'm wondering if perhaps I have mixed it up and it is actually an FP. Guess we'll find out soon!

This is also my first year for Datura. I love them as well, but the blooms sure don't last like a brug.

I've also got a Mystic Mountain from Brenda that is budding. Wasn't there some confusion on the name of that one? Can someone tell me about the blooms of this one?

Another bit of good news... one of my plumeria is pushing an inflo! Don't know what color or anything. For some reason I'm thinking it is a white. Don't know why I'm thinking this since it has never bloomed. I'd rather it be anything but white. No, I'll take that back. Don't want to put a jinx on anything. LOL

Have a great 4th!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!