SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caterwallin

Anise Hyssop...Going once, going twice...

caterwallin
16 years ago

Free for just the postage to someone desiring these plants. They have been growing all summer and are a nice size. Of course, I would cut them down to reduce the postage; otherwise, it would cost a lot to send them. If anyone would like them (I have at least 30) and would be willing to pay the postage to send them, I would be more than happy to mail them out. If you don't want them all, just say how many you would like and I will send you that many. I need the money before I can send the plants. I've sent other plants to people on here and you don't have to worry that I'll take your money and run. lol Whoever is interested can email me and I might have some left if the first person doesn't want all of them. I love the way these plants smell but I didn't get much interest from the butterflies even though so many people on here say they attract a lot. If I'd keep them, I'd have a lot of deadheading to do every year and I realize now with my back, I just can't do it. I already have more than I can take care of in that department. I want to keep them in a way but my back wins out and it says, "No, get rid of them!" I don't know if anyone on here wants them or not. If not, I will pull them out and that will lighten my workload. I thought I'd at least ask on here before I get rid of them. My husband even asked me why I planted them. I told him why but they don't work here and I have to do what's best for me now. I'm not waiting around until next year to find out if the butterflies like them then; the main objective is to make less work for me and try to save my back. Just let me know if you're interested in any of them. I'm going to guess that it would cost about $2 each for postage if they're cut down and the soil removed. Don't worry, I'll wrap the roots in a moist paper towel with plastic wrap on the outside.

Cathy

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH