SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda441

Garden Hop

linda441
15 years ago

Yesterday I went to a small garden gathering cookout and swap--took lots of plants and came home with way more than I took! Some succulents, lots of vines, broms, and more coleus!!!

Today my garden buddies in Jax, Donna and Max came over to pick up some brug cuttings and see my new place with their children, Tony and Tristen--great kids! We loaded up some goodies here for them, and went to my old house to raid it!!! LOL They helped me clean out the greenhouse of pots that they could use for their nursery business plus dug up plants, did cuttings then went to their house unloaded their goodies and they loaded me up with some more plants!!

Then the rains came before I got home but I did not let that faze me--got suff unloaded and potted up--they got the high winds that I usually get and the rain here was a nice steady rain with no wind. Hope I left the bad stuff I usually get on the other side of town!!! LOL!!! Sorry Donna and Max but I need a break from it!!! LOL

It's been a good weekend! (Othere than coming home yeaterday to AC not woreking but did get the service people out last nite and I can "chill out" again!!

Thanks Donna and Max for a fun day!!! Now get those "goodies" planted!!!

Linda

Comments (9)