SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvmy3afhounds

O. T. All in day (Long)

luvmy3afhounds
14 years ago

I decided to make the rounds today.. Home Depot, Lowe's and one Nursery. I found some plants 50-70% off. I got a couple of Stromanthe TrioStar, one pond plant, two shade plants for Meilissa's Garden and some annuals. I looked down on the floor at Lowe's and saw a HUGE snail...so I got a bag and picked it up to take home to put in my small container pond. I have since read that it is not the kind that goes in ponds and will eat my pond plants. Now what do I do with it?

As I was driving into Walgreens parking lot something comes flying over at me and I thought it was a moth and tried to shoo it out the window. Well....it was actually a baby tree frog. So I tried to catch it to put in the backyard. Well he had other ideas and I didn't catch him. I was driving home from Walgreens and I feel these little feet gripping my scalp!!!!!!! Yikes! The hairs stood up on my arms! I shooed him out of my hair and haven't seen him since. I hope he got back in one of the plants and is now outside. Sooooooo....you just never know what you might be bringing home in your plants! I hope I find him so he can live with 'Buddy' my resident tree frog. Any suggestions on what to do with the huge snail?

Joyce

Comments (13)