SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT) POTD : Just look at the rocks I dug out

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Good morning everyone.

I am so thrilled to see so many new folks stop by the forum.

Needless to say I miss a LOT that can not stop by.

Today I just want to show you the beautiful rocks I found when I made this new flowerbed.
{{gwi:498084}}From Picture of the Day for June 09

It is the 3 brownish looking ones. I was going to use them for the front flowerbed to use as edging. But then I thought that they are perfect for there to hopefully keep the dirt to be washed away when it pours like crazy and we have a wild river run down the yard.

Now mind you, the rocks came out of that flowerbed and only from HALF of it lol.

My goal for today is mowing the lawn...IF I can get that darn thing to start. Would not yesterday :-(

Luckily I do not need mowing lessons rofl So I can just go ahead and mow when it starts.

It is going to be a COOL day. Below 90 F. So I hope to start working on the next project. Building some sort of retainer wall that keeps the water out and floods the one part of the yard because all of it comes running in from the driveway and the neighbors yard. Years ago when they moved in, he was a big gardener. Vegetables only though. But he build the land UP. So all the water that usually runs in HIS yard...comes back into mine and his sewer overflows. So BIG problem I got to fix.

Take it easy everyone. I am working hard enough for at least ten of us lol So it feels at times.

I need PEDRO!!!!

Lucy

Comments (7)