SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Here's a challenge for all my seed addictive pals

User
12 years ago

While searching for some seeds to share with my pal....and I'm still searching....I've decided to gather everything up and take stock. I want to achieve a few things with this exercise:

1. restore some level of sanity to my planting space (it's pandemonium in there! Every seed for himself - female plants and seedlings first - save yourself, save yourself!!!)

2. inventory because I no longer know what I have and I've been tempted to buy more seeds now that the seed racks are out (this is where I know I have developed a serious affliction that even my Prozac can't help...gulp!)

3. print a list for myself to prevent purchasing duplicates. I was thinking of putting the list in my wallet (I don't do purses) but on second thought just to carry that list I think I may have to carry my small canvass bag now to hold it - oh dear.)

4. publish my results and admit I have an addiction. Kinda like AA but there will be no 12 steps to this one because I can't stop seeds and seed gathering. I just can't and you can't make me.

Anyone else care to take part if you are finding you are having a dull day in your area after this last early spring "heatwave".

I don't plant ... plan on being bored today. Going back outside to do more garden weeding and continue working on some hillside garden steps (nothing fancy just pounding the slope into submission and laying remnant cedar and pine boards along the edges with cut off tree branches hammered in to help hold them up. I've really got spring fever.

So - ya wanna join me and get to the bottom of your current stash? I expect to be both embarrassed and pleasantly surprised.

C'mon, let's just do it!

Cheers,

McPeg

Comments (7)