SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sydseeds

Care to share your 2006 garden landscape images? (Photo's)

sydseeds
17 years ago

Although I was out 'picking dandelions' this morning, I'm itching to do some serious gardening, so either I have to settle in and buy a bunch of gardening magazines to curb my desire to see some garden shots or ask here.

I'd love to see some of your images just to give me a little eye-candy and remind me what I'm really missing.

Here's my little pond - it's the first area to thaw so it will be the first spot I poke about come this spring. In late summer it becomes a wall of climbing hydrangeas; fighting for wall space is a clematis and star of yelta morning glories; the sedums eventually find themselves creeping over the little wall and float on the pond water, two happy hostas in the corner, and donated canna's which will have grown about 3 feet high (received from a great swapper at the spring tailgate plant swap) plunked right into the water once the water has warmed up. The fish take care of the mesquito control ( you can see a couple in the middle of the pond).

In the spring the only things blooming are about 20 primula/primroses nestled in the corners - actually the primulas/primroses are in bloom right now so they are very confused at the moment.

{{gwi:520977}}

Anyone have any landscape shots to share? It will help me curb my 'garden magazine buying' which I tend to go over board on during the winter months. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful landscapes!

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County