SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tammy_owens9081478

Introducing myself.....

Tammy Owens
16 years ago

Hey y'all! My name is Tammy, I am in NC (by way of NJ).Married.Children are all grown and on their own. Just me the hubby and out cat Tuna.

I love gardening especially plants that flower. My passion is roses, but I have a habit of becoming easily addicted to other plants. Like the Japanese Morning glories and the Clematis addiction I have also aquired and now Brugs too.

I first became aware of Brugs at a farmers market a few years ago. I bought a Super Nova. The guy that sold it to me told me it was no problem to plant it in the ground. Failing to explain that it would have to be dug up before the frost hit. So that one I had only one season. After that I bought a no name pink and a no name white. The white one bloomed really weird...the blooms were all torn up. I asked someone about it and they told me it was virused and I should dispose of it and I did. Only to find out later that it was a shredded white and supposed to be that way! Two years ago I bought Golfito and at the moment it is the only one I stil have. I took cuttings so I have a few now that are rooting...

I am watching several on Ebay right now too. Plus I have some that I am drooling over at the Seed Sprout site.

I really like learning about them too. I just found out that some bloom heavier than others, and some have shorter flush cycles etc....

Anyway it's great to meet y'all!

Tammy

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County