SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
orcascove

Please help!!! My mom is going to be heartbroken..

Orcascove
14 years ago

hello all, I have been left in care of my mothers beloved cactus since she moved from Ohio to Colorado. She didn't have a way to transport it safely then as she went by air. But she is driving back in July of this year with the intention of taking it back home with her. I am a outdoor ohio gardener, but have no idea about cactus, so she left me a very specific container to water once the soil drys out. I have had it since June of 09 and it has been very happy up until now. I have stuck to the instructions she left but something is way wrong and I have no idea what happened or if it's possible to help. Please can you wonderful people who know all about this kind of thing give a girl some advice? I don't want to break my mothers heart if I can prevent it. I'm sorry I do not know what kind of cactus it is, all the tag in the pot says is cactus. I can tell you its about 4 years old now.. Why is it suddenly flopping over it was fine two days ago when I was in that room) and can it be saved? Here's the plant:

{{gwi:522467}}

Comments (4)