SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Sending you Texas greetings

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

I have not managed to get to know all the new folks that joined the forum...it will come.

But with the old going out...new comes in. Same thing is happening in my Garden. Way to many Old plants...mostly Brugs...died...and are gone...but just look at the new things happening.
{{gwi:479211}}From Pictures for GW friends

1st time this red Iochroma is blooming for me.
{{gwi:479212}}From Pictures for GW friends

Wonderful Pommengrade (spelling still sucks roflmao) Some things just do not change ha ha ha

But I am so looking forward to watch this one grow.
{{gwi:479213}}From Pictures for GW friends

Funny how all the yellow Columbines ended up in the same flowerbed. Since the seeds were mixed and I had no idea what color they had.

By the way...do they come back year after year?
{{gwi:479214}}From Pictures for GW friends

2nd year Clematis

When I thought the brugs would make it and this would not...well here is the proof that I was totally wrong. This will be one of the rare plants that get to go back in the shed come wintertime lol

{{gwi:479215}}From Pictures for GW friends

Last a picture of the work in progress...well been working on it for 3 years now roflmao. But this year thanks to Kristy, I was able to lay most of the walkway with the rocks that I had envisioned for that project.

Ohhhhhhhhh Kristy...did you read that? lol Need more rocks lol

With this I am sending out the best wishes to all of the folks here at the forum. Old and new.

To all the ones that know me and how much I like to hug...here comes one for anybody wanting one...grab it...

HUG

till next time...

Lucy

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus