SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

Off Topic Going out of town

fool4flowers
16 years ago

I will be going to see my Mom this weekend and bring my daughter back with me for spring break. Mom is in the hospital again with her heart. They are talking about putting in a kind of pace maker that slows her heart down to a normal rythm when she goes into Atrial fibrilation since it is happening so often. If I do ok with this trip when its time for my daughter to go back I may take her all the way instead of meeting half way and stay for a week or so to spend more time with my Mom. I am gong to try to drive the whole trip down there and see if I can make it but hubby will be with me in case its too much for me then I will know if I can do it or not. I haven't been home in 2 years because the last time I went it hurt me so bad I had to stay in bed and go to the chiropractor and the doctor and stay 3 weeks til I could get back home so I have been scared to go again by myself. I hope I can do this so I can go home more often to see her. Its hard for me and John to both be away from the shop since we have to close down to be away. We are leaving Friday and if all is ok with Mom have to come back Sunday so we can work Monday. Please keep her in your prayers once again. Going to take a few brugs down to my sisters and get them hooked, lol. Its perfect for growing them in Baton Rouge. I will take them some of the easier ones that grow fast.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington