SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: Barb what a big suprise I got

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

THANK YOU. You suprised me so much with the box the mailman brought, that all I could think about is going online soon and say thank you to you.

Then..........I had a glass of wine after a long long hard day of working in the garden.

Well...you might have seen that I was in the forum. But all I could think about....my BED and putting those feet up lol.

Even though I brought the bulbs with me and they were right in front of my nose!!! Want to see what they are.

Well never the less...THANK YOU SO MUCH! That is going to be my first dark leaved Canna. So far only greens ones have popped up and I always wanted one! Even looked at Lowes yesterday but they were out of those.

Since however I am bad with names...but I guess by now everyone knows lol....Until I see it grow and bloom for the first time, I can not connect looks with name at all. Or remember. So IF my memory serves me correctly the the Canna STewart (sp)COULD be one.

My first thought was when I unpacked the white blooming oxalis was: I wish I could give you a big hug right now!!!

Thank you Barb

HUGS

Lucy

Comments (9)