SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Early Valentine Presents LOL Thank You Karyn and Chena

lovelyiris
16 years ago

I just wanted everyone to know I got my presents a little early this year.

Chena sent me a wonderful assortment of seeds that I'm going to be very busy playing with. Now I'll have to look up over half of them to see what the are. (big fat grin)I wish that seed mat that I ordered would come on in.

And our darling Karyn sent me something I've been looking for the last couple of months. I'm not sure I should mention what it is. Somethings are better kept as secrets. Shhhh Karyn, we will have them all wondering what the heck I got from you. (wink) I'll never tell.

All joking aside, I really do appreciate both of you and all the things you two do for all of us on this forum.

Happy Valentines a few days early to each and everyone on this site. You are ALL Sweethearts as far as I'm concerned.

I was going to get some of those cute little valentines cards like we (us older than dirt people) use to pass out at school to our classmates.

Ya'll would have died laughing at me at Wal-Mart, the dollar store and anywhere else I could think to look. All they have are those awful UGLY Bratz, Spiderman, and a bunch of other dorky cards I've never even heard of. Didn't see a one of those Cupids or Angels, and Be My Valentine and cute slogans written on them. Yuck, our poor kids of today are really missing out on some cute OLD STUFF!

I CHOOSE EACH OF YOU TO BE MY VALENTINE THIS YEAR!

Hearts and arrows flying your direction.

Love Ya Bunches, Marian

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County