SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaboehm

Hippy Hippis 2010 - please don't reply until Dec 14th

In an effort to keep this towards to the top of the list for 1 week, please don't reply. If you have questions, please email me!

Last year a few of us took on a "Biggest Loser" type challenge. It was a small group and based on the honor system. I participated and it was fun...and you had a small group of people to listen if you backslid or celebrate if you lost a few extra pounds.

The winner (the person who lost the largest % of their starting weight) won $10 from each participant.

This year....I will head it up and collect the $10 up front so that the winner gets a nice lump sum (to further their HIPPI HABIT??)...so the contest could be seen as another enabling tool!!

Let me know if you want to join us! The challenge will run from Feb 1 to July 1...that's 5 months with no major eating holidays (except Easter...ok...and Valentine's day). Come on...you know you can take of that weight!! 20 pounds in 5 months is reasonable and realistic....just 1 pound a week. YOU CAN DO IT!!

If you are interested, then email me privately and get ready to write that check...but you could collect the $$ pot at the end too!!!

:-)

Kristi (this year's winner who still wants to take more off!)

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor
More Discussions